- Hygienic and soft for kids
- Designed as per global safety standards
- Recommended by dentists
- Comfortable subtle head
- Soft tapered, nylon monofilament end-rounded bristles
- Non-slippery broad handle with a thumb grip
- Easy to hold
- Gentle and effective cleaning
- Made from high-quality materials
- Animal-shaped stand
- Creative design featuring animal characters
- Avoid touching the bristles with fingers.
- Avoid rubbing the bristles harshly against the enamel.
- Keep the toothbrush in a safe and cool place, away from heat, dust, and dirt. It is recommended to cover the toothbrush with a cap.
Does this come with a pre-defined time period after which you need to discard the brush? Maybe the bristles/handles wear out after a period of time?
No predefined period for any toothbrush, but better to replace in 3 months or may be early if the bristles are worn out.
What age it is suitable for?
When the first baby teeth start to pop up, you can graduate to a toothbrush. Your child's pediatrician may suggest waiting until four teeth in a row have come out; others recommend waiting until the child is 2 or 3 years old. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles, small head and large handle for the easy handling for a child
All buddsbuddy kids toothbrushes come with taper nylon softer bristles, taper bristles will help in clearing the germs from all the unreachable places
Is it BPA free and non toxin?
Yes these are BPA and BPS free and are free from any toxins. These are manufactured by food grade plastic and nylon materials
Is the head size suitable for kids?
Yes, our toothbrush head will be much suitable from 24m+ kids.
Is it handy for kids?
Yes, these toothbrushes have soft bristles, small heads and long handles for easy handling.
Does this brush come with a cover ?
Almost all the models in buddsbuddy will get a hygiene cover, but we suggest you check the packaging description nce for clear understanding